WaterHog Diamond mats are durable, stain-resistant mats with a unique bi-level design that traps dirt and moisture, keeping your floors clean, dry, and safe. Rather than the traditional WaterHog "waffle" pattern, these mats feature an attractive diamond pattern.
- Clean & Dry - Bi-level surface effectively scrapes dirt and moisture from shoes, trapping it beneath shoe level to prevent tracking; water dam border holds moisture keeping it off your floors (WaterHog mats can hold up to 1 1/2 gallons of water per square yard)
- Durable - Reinforced rubber nubs prevent pile from crushing and extend the performance life of the mat
- Fade & Stain-Resistant - Solution-dyed PET fabric (24 ounces/square yard) is resistant to staining, dries quickly, and will not fade or rot
- Safe - Beveled edges provide a safe transition from floor to mat; certified high-traction by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
- Eco-Friendly - PET fabric is made from 97% recycled content reclaimed from plastic, and SBR rubber backing contains 20% recycled rubber from car tires
- Feature 78-mil SBR rubber with universal cleated backing or smooth backing; available with optional Anchor Safe® nitrile rubber backing on classic border mat only
For the best results, utilize the following cleaning method to clean your Enviro Plus mat:
- Vacuum regularly (daily in high-traffic commercial areas; weekly in lower traffic areas).
- Extract or hose off as needed to remove heavy soil/debris.
- Hang mat to dry.
Always make sure the mat is dry before placing it back in service.